Designing and implementing IT infrastructure solutions for maximum performance and reliability.
IT Infrastructure solutions designed to meet specific needs
Aptiture have developed a suite of IT infrastructure options that leverage a range of technologies and providers to deliver the perfect infrastructure solution for each individual client application.
Our expertise lies in designing an IT infrastructure solution that meets the needs of clients companies and applications, in terms of:
- Elasticity & demand spikes
- Geo-locational requirements
- Supportive services (e.g. CDN)
- Disaster recovery
A broad range of capabilities
Aptiture provide these solutions utilising internal and external capabilities, including:
- Aptiture Private Cloud – Premium Australian hosting and networking infrastructure utilising premium telecommunications providers and state of the art blade, SAN, and networking equipment
- Amazon AWS – Aptiture are AWS partners and our certified AWS professionals architect and deliver compliant solutions
- Other third party providers – Whilst most solutions are catered to using the above two capabilities, we always aim to provide the very best overall solution for our clients and will not hesitate to recommend other providers such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, third party security/firewall, third party backup solutions and any other solution relevant to a particular client or application.
Architecting solutions to keep your business running
Every application has IT infrastructure needs which vary depending upon many factors. In many cases the software used in large part dictates the core type of hosting infrastructure required. Supportive services are also required. In determining the best solution, the wrong decisions can result in downtime, system failures, and even data loss.
Our infrastructure solution designers and architects take a consultative approach to designing the right infrastructure solutions. In addition to determining a suitable environment that caters for growth, or solution designers and architects can specify disaster recovery (DR) solutions, including multi-city geo-disparate arrangements to ensure the worst of disasters doesn’t bring your business to its knees.